All coaches, age managers and helpers regularly assisting with juniors must obtain a national police clearance certificate.
It’s free and it is essential in order to protect our children.
Here are the steps to obtaining a national police clearance certificate:-
1) Download and complete the Police Clearance form.
2) The form can be completed online & printed off.
3) Take the completed form to your nearest police station.
4) Provide 100 point identity check.
5) They will stamp it and return it to you. It must then be shown to the Club President who will send it off on your behalf.
6) Once approved the certificate will arrive to you in the post.
7) The original certificate must then be sighted and recorded by the President.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us or see the further information regarding police checks.