A call to all club members !
This season once again sees us hosting the 2019/20 Senior State Titles (28th & 29th March). For those who have been involved in this event in the past (and would fully appreciate) and to new members this is a huge undertaking and requires the support of all facets of our club.
What does it involve ? :
• Two full days of competition
• Catering for officials
• 2 members to join the SLS work party team to set up/move equipment both days
• Club BBQ running for all competition hours
• Watercover – IRB drivers and crew (min. 2 IRBs in water) both days
• Experienced members running first aid room both days
• Patrolling members stationed at the first aid tent both days
• Bar staff – for extended weekend hours both days
• 4-5 members to support Club Captain both days in providing our own club working party (supporting Moana activities)
• A positive contributing attitude to making this successful for all
What do we need? :
Every member of our club volunteering as much time as possible !
No one waiting to be asked – Offer your skills/time to….
• Bar officer
• Catering/Social Business officer
• First Aid officer
• Club Captain
• IRB captain
Looking forward to seeing you on our beautiful beach – making our club stronger