Become a Member
Joining Moana Surf Life Saving Club can either be done in person at the Club or on-line by following the 5 step process outlined below.
First you need to choose the membership that suits your needs. Click here
Begin joining process:
- follow this link to https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_MembersOnline/public/join/member-join
and select Join.
- Click No if you have never been a member at any Life Saving Club in the past. Click Yes if you have been a member of any club in the past.
Register with Lifesaving online:
- Follow the onscreen prompts
- You need to have an email address and mobile phone number to register
- New members will be asked to nominate the club and state – please choose the following:
- Surf Lifesaving Club
- South Australia
- Club/Organisation: Moana
Confirm your registration:
- You will be sent an SMS or email message with a confirmation code – you will need to use this to confirm your registration
Enter details (new members) or confirm details (renewing members):
- Join parent/guardians first and then juniors for family memberships
- New members will need to fill in their details, returning members will need to check that their details are correct.
- Enter the verification code shown in the bottom right corner.
- Continue to complete by answering all compulsory questions with red borders
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page to join another family member
- Once you have completed steps 1 to 4 above, to finalise your membership please arrange for payment of fees.
- This can be done via the Payment Gateway. Click on Memberships, Renewals, Payments and Transfers to access the gateway. Please ensure you choose the appropriate ‘membership fee’ for the transaction type and details of all the members whose fees are being paid.