General Information about Nippers and Surf Life Saving, click here
First nippers Saturday 24th October 2020.
- Arrive ready to start by 1.30pm
- AGM meeting – 1.30pm
- Nippers warm up- 1.30pm
- Set up -1.30pm.
- Beach activities start 2.10pm- Finish 3.30pm
- Mini Moes- 2.30-3.30.
- Pack up 1.30-pm
- AGM meeting – 1.30pm
- BBQ ready 4pm
- Bar open 4pm.
Families are welcome to stay on after nippers , bring their own nibbles and enjoy the beach club.
- Junior Handbook, click here
- Water Cover Policy click here
- Age group manager (AGM) training, click here
- Officials training, click here
- Midweek training – Times to be confirmed
Contact for Nippers email firstname.lastname@example.orgVoucher
SLSSA Come and Try Waiver print out form Oct 2020
Moana SLSC Fair Play Code
These codes are designed to: –
- Return the elements of enjoyment and satisfaction to the participant
- Make adults aware that children play to satisfy themselves and not necessarily to satisfy adults or members of their own peer group
- Improve the physical fitness of youth by encouraging participation in some form of sport or physical recreation by making it attractive, safe and enjoyable for all children
- Play for the “fun of it” not just to please your parents or Age Group Manager
- Play by the rules
- Never argue with an Officials decision. Let your Age Group Manager ask any necessary questions
- Control your temper, “no mouthing off” or breaking equipment
- Work equally hard for your self and your team, the team’s performance will benefit and so will you.
- Be a good sport. Cheer all good efforts whether your team or your opponents
- Treat all competitors as you yourself would like to be treated. Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of any competitor.
- Remember that the goals are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good
- Cooperate with the Team Manager (AGM) teammates and opponents.
Parent Code: –
- Do not force an unwilling child to participate in events
- Remember children are in organised sport for their enjoyment not yours
- Teach your child that honest effort is as important
- Encourage your child to always play by the rules
- Focus on your child’s efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
- Never ridicule or yell at your child for making a mistake
- Remember that children learn best by example
- Do not publicly question officials or AGM`s judgement and never their honesty
- Support all efforts (remove verbal and physical abuse from children`s sporting activities
- Recognise the value of volunteer Junior manager, AGM`s and helpers.
Spectators Code: –
- Remember that children play organised sport for their own fun, they are not there to entertain you, and that they are not miniature iron persons
- Be on your best behaviour Do not use profane language or harass participant, officials or managers
- Applaud good efforts by your team and other teams
- Show respect for your teams` opponents, without them there would be no competition
- Never ridicule or scold for making mistakes during competition
- Condemn the violence in all forms
- Respect the Officials decision
- Encourage participants to always play by the rules