Registration and nipper information
Saturday 9th October- 11-2pm.
Or join online at https://moanaslsc.com.au/fees-season-2020-21/
For more information Email- email@example.com
General Information about Nippers and Surf Life Saving, click here
Families are welcome to stay on after nippers , bring their own nibbles and enjoy the beach club.
- Junior Handbook, click here
- Water Cover Policy click here
- Age group manager (AGM) training, click here
- Officials training, click here
- Midweek training – Times to be confirmed
Contact for Nippers email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use your sports voucher to join your child at Moana SLSC. Go to; https://www.sportsvouchers.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0016/30742/2021Voucher.pdf
- You will need to pay for your child at Moana SLSC, and then you can redeem it back by presenting your sports voucher to us.
Moana SLSC Fair Play Code
These codes are designed to: –
- Return the elements of enjoyment and satisfaction to the participant
- Make adults aware that children play to satisfy themselves and not necessarily to satisfy adults or members of their own peer group
- Improve the physical fitness of youth by encouraging participation in some form of sport or physical recreation by making it attractive, safe and enjoyable for all children
- Play for the “fun of it” not just to please your parents or Age Group Manager
- Play by the rules
- Never argue with an Officials decision. Let your Age Group Manager ask any necessary questions
- Control your temper, “no mouthing off” or breaking equipment
- Work equally hard for your self and your team, the team’s performance will benefit and so will you.
- Be a good sport. Cheer all good efforts whether your team or your opponents
- Treat all competitors as you yourself would like to be treated. Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of any competitor.
- Remember that the goals are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good
- Cooperate with the Team Manager (AGM) teammates and opponents.
Parent Code: –
- Do not force an unwilling child to participate in events
- Remember children are in organised sport for their enjoyment not yours
- Teach your child that honest effort is as important
- Encourage your child to always play by the rules
- Focus on your child’s efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
- Never ridicule or yell at your child for making a mistake
- Remember that children learn best by example
- Do not publicly question officials or AGM`s judgement and never their honesty
- Support all efforts (remove verbal and physical abuse from children`s sporting activities
- Recognise the value of volunteer Junior manager, AGM`s and helpers.
Spectators Code: –
- Remember that children play organised sport for their own fun, they are not there to entertain you, and that they are not miniature iron persons
- Be on your best behaviour Do not use profane language or harass participant, officials or managers
- Applaud good efforts by your team and other teams
- Show respect for your teams` opponents, without them there would be no competition
- Never ridicule or scold for making mistakes during competition
- Condemn the violence in all forms
- Respect the Officials decision
- Encourage participants to always play by the rules