Moana SLSC. Volunteering for your community.
Moana is a small club that is supported by its members to become all they can be.
Volunteering gives our members a sense of community and a belief they can make a difference.
If you would like to know how you can help at Moana SLSC, click here to review the roles that are available. Our AGM is usually in August. Please feel free to email the firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Join as a community member
Volunteering is time willingly given for the common goal and without financial gain.
Did you know that volunteering?
- Supports and empowers. Gives a sense of self-worth.
- Improve physical and mental health.
- Builds general wellbeing, emotional resilience.
- Improves mood and happiness
- Builds satisfaction, pride, purpose, accomplishment
- Helps develop new skills, expand life and work experience.
- Builds social networks and community cohesion
- Provides a pathway to economic participation.
- Support personal goals
- Because someone you know volunteers
- Build social networks
- Affinity with causes and issues
- Sense of purpose and empowerment
- Sense of satisfaction, pride, and accomplishment
- Contribute and connect to the community
Our nippers will learn to be resilient. Learn patience and meet new friends that will be theirs for life.
The best thing you can do for your child is to be involved in their activities. Lifesaving will teach them to be safe at the beach, learn about the environment, build fitness, and have heaps of fun.
If you are involved in some capacity, it will ensure that Moana can deliver a well rounded and complete program for the kids.
We need your help, so please have a chat with us about how you can be involved. Don’t stand on the sidelines, get started.
Contact us now- email@example.comRewards Recognition Framework 2019 (002)
Safework Australia Fact Sheet