A call to all club members !
This season once again sees us hosting the 2019/20 Senior State Titles (28th & 29th March). For those who have been involved in this event in the past (and would fully appreciate) and to new members this is a huge undertaking and requires the support of all facets of our club.
What does it involve ? :
- Two full days of competition
- Catering for officials
- 2 members to join the SLS work party team to set up/move equipment both days
- Club BBQ running for all competition hours
- Watercover ? IRB drivers and crew (min. 2 IRBs in water) both days
- Experienced members running first aid room both days
- Patrolling members stationed at the first aid tent both days
- Bar staff ? for extended weekend hours both days
- 4-5 members to support Club Captain both days in providing our own club working party (supporting Moana activities)
- A positive contributing attitude to making this successful for all
What do we need? :
Every member of our club volunteering as much time as possible !
No one waiting to be asked ? Offer your skills/time to?.
- Bar officer
- Catering/Social Business officer
- First Aid officer
- Club Captain
- IRB captain
Looking forward to seeing you on our beautiful beach ? making our club stronger
Club CaptainRewards Recognition Framework 2019 (002)
Safework Australia Fact Sheet